change fx order/copy-paste fx settings

ABOUT FRAGMENT:FLOW Forums Fragment:Flow Fragment:Flow – Feature Requests change fx order/copy-paste fx settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michaelmjh23
    Participant

Hi again

When playing around with different effects today I wanted to change the order in which the fx are applied, Right now it seems the only way to do this is to change the effects around and then copy all the parameters one by one. I’d love to have a way to change the order in which they are applied and a copy/paste or fx preset feature would also be amazing.

rhizome78
    Keymaster

Hi michaelmjh23,

Again, apologies for the slow response. Yes, I can see how that would be useful. It would be a significant amount of work to actually allow reordering of the effects slots, but it should be possible to create some kind of copy-and-paste feature that allows you to transfer the settings to another slot (allowing the user to then disable/change the shader in the current slot). Would that be sufficient?

michaelmjh23
    Participant

Yes a copy-paste feature would surely be enough to allow for a better workflow when experimenting with effects. If thats not too much of a challenge I’d be really happy. Another suggestion would be effects presets but once again I have no idea if thats easy or not.

anyways thanks for the response. I’ll try and do my best to use the forum whenever I find something if it helps to bring it some life.
    If its easier I can use facebook DM’s in the future, whatever works 🙂

rhizome78
    Keymaster

Cool – once I get the initial release out I’ll start looking into these improvements for future versions. You can contact me via whatever method suits you, although at the moment FB messages get to me more quickly. Hopefully things will start picking up here on the forums and I’ll be checking them more frequently. You can also email me at contact@fragmentflow.com.

Thanks Micheal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.