Showcasing a Video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    seanthagen
    Participant

Well,

First I just want to say that I absolutely adore this program. I feel like I will hardly ever touch After Effects or Adobe Premiere because FF is just so intuitive, so powerful, so much FUN!

Anyway, here’s a simple song & video I made, music with Octatrack and video obviously w/ FF. I overlooked that one of the secondary video inputs had a mouse cursor in it, which stinks but oh well.

rhizome78
    Keymaster

Hi Sean – thank you so much for the generous words and for posting your work here. Glad that you find it fun, that was important to me. It’s a bit quiet around here at the moment, but hopefully others will follow suit and share their work as I get more copies out there.

Love the video – it’s great to finally see users other than myself and a couple of friends working with it. Great track too.

As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any issues or suggestions. I’ve been working on an update that fixes a few bugs/oversights – should be ready soon.

Thanks mate. 🙂

seanthagen
    Participant

Hi ya’ll… I’d hope more of the beta testers would share their efforts here.
    I love this program so much and would be interested to see what everyone else is up to 🙂

Here’s new one from the Covid-19 shelter at home. Some minimal dub.

seanthagen
    Participant

hangin with octatrack and FF:

rhizome78
    Keymaster

Hi Sean – great stuff, thanks for sharing. Yeah, it’s just the fact that I’ve kept the Beta groups quite small. People have sent me some very cool things, but hopefully things will pick up on the forums once the public version is available. I’ll try to nudge a few people. 🙂 Glad that you’re enjoying it.

rhizome78
    Keymaster

I’ll be working on some release trailers and so on soon, so I’ll post some stuff myself.

seanthagen
    Participant

Thanks man, for this program. This is probably my favorite so far, it’s a bit chaotic but I sort of like that sort of thing lol and it also contained a few errors that I’ve figured out since then with capture (like not capturing the fucking mouse or top bar in OBS).
    I love experimenting with this software, for me it is just so much better than trying to do this stuff in Max by itself.
    Peace

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by seanthagen.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.